Thursday, September 10, 2009

September 10, 2009 PM

D to 5th across Town Square (hi Matt!) to 5th to F to 7th to G to 5th to L to 4th to D.

Umbrellas are surprisingly expressive.

I walked the length of the PAC with two teenager girls and we discussed improvements in stilt technology. One of them had seen those new acrobatic stilts that are long metal arcs you strap on and bound around.

I got a "nice legs" twice, once yelled from a car, and once from a passing pedestrian. Then on the meander through the town square landscaping, I overheard a conversation discussing my male versus and femaleness and the conclusion that I looked sexier with the suit pants. Lots of objectification today.

On 5th avenue I walked west with an older fellow (slight stoop, wispy hair, and a bolan) on his way to a dinner at Simons. In small our talk, I asked him how his day was. He replied, "still vertical". So true.

No comments:

Post a Comment